All materials posted, with the exception of materials posted on the discussion forums, are of a proprietary nature and subject to copyrights owned by the American Association of Endodontists. Any reproduction, retransmission or republication of all or part of any document posted on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the AAE has expressly granted consent on the website page to reproduce, retransmit or republish the material.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of the AAE appearing on this site may not be used by another party in any advertising or publicity or be used to indicate AAE sponsorship or affiliation with any service or product, without prior express written consent from the AAE.
The AAE provides links to other sites but takes no responsibility for the content or information contained therein and has no control, editorial or otherwise, over those sites. The AAE links only to AAE affiliate associations, the American Dental Association, the dental specialties, dental schools and advanced specialty education programs in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation, and AAE-endorsed vendors, such as Treloar and Heisel, Inc. and Wiley Blackwell. Additional links to educational sites that do not conflict with AAE policy and position statements can be added.
Policy Regarding Use of Electronic Communication Systems
The AAE website is a service provided by the American Association of Endodontists. The AAE Policy Regarding Use of Electronic Communication Systems covers use of this website, its discussion forums and email. The American Association of Endodontists will not monitor the website for compliance, but, if policy violations are reported, will consider appropriate responsive action including, but not limited to, limitation or elimination of Internet privileges. The American Association of Endodontists reserves the right to modify the following policy at any time:
- Members downloading information from the AAE website must assure that copyright ownership and reproduction rights are cleared before reproduction, retransmission or republication of that information. Materials that may be downloaded and copied for member use will be so indicated.
- The AAE website, either through the discussion forums or through email, may not be used to discuss the setting of professional fees or any other action that may violate the Sherman Antitrust Act or to post any material that in any way violates any state or federal law.
- Transmission of copyrighted, libelous, slanderous, offensive, obscene, or defamatory words or materials is strictly prohibited. If clinical information regarding patients is posted on the discussion forum, the identity of patients must not be revealed.
- Using the network to gain unauthorized access to the AAE computer system or network or attempting without authorization to circumvent data protection schemes or uncover security loopholes, including creation of and/or running programs designed to identify security loopholes and/or decrypt intentionally secure data, is strictly prohibited.
- Flaming, spamming, or any other inappropriate or illegal use of email functions of the site is strictly prohibited.