Find My Endodontist

If you need a root canal, see an endodontist, the specialist in saving teeth.

Please click the button below to launch the AAE's Find My Endodontist search. You can search by location or use the advanced search to locate an endodontist by name or other criteria. You can contact an endodontist directly through the search via phone, email or website, as well as view the specialist's educational background and practice locations.