In February 2017, the Association launched AAE Connection, a members-only online community. This exclusive member benefit is a robust and dynamic platform is meant to foster professional relationships, open new doors of opportunity and provide an innovative platform for the continued advancement of the specialty. Based on an overwhelming interest from members and AAE committees (including the Resident and New Practitioner Committee), this resources was thoughtfully created. Check out the details below to get a better idea of the key functions, successes and future plans for AAE Connection.
Key Functions of AAE Connection
Exceeded Membership Engagement Benchmarks!
90-day Community Benchmarks:
- 20% of members logged in – AAE Connection achieved 20% in under 30 days!
- 17 – 18% open rate – AAE Connection has open rate of 33%
- Unsubscribe rate under 10% – unsubscribe rate of 7%
Audience-Based Communities Coming Your Way
New member communities and streamlined communications:
- District Forums
- Educator Form
- Resident and New Practitioner Forum – make sure to check this out!
- Upload your profile photo
- Reply to member posts
- Start a new discussion thread
- Submit a blog post
- Provide committee updates
- Become a top contributor