The AAE continues to make great strides forward when it comes to creativity and communications excellence. The AAE is proud to receive 15 MarCom Awards -- our most awards in a single year to date -- recognizing outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, design and production of marketing and communication materials. Six thousand entries from around the world are submitted to this annual competition, and our recognition is one way we know we're producing effective communications that are noticed by our members and the public. Success also is a tribute to the AAE's dedicated staff and members.
The AAE's 2018 MarCom Awards are:
- AAE 2017-2018 Year in Review Video
- AAE19 in Montreal Video
- Superhero poster for RCAW
- Superheroes of Saving Teeth: USA Today online ads
- Superhero of Saving Teeth: USA Today print ad
- For Patients Website on AAE.org
- Endo on Demand Mailer
- Superheroes of Saving Teeth – Print media
- Root Canal Awareness Week Website –Public Awareness
- Foundation for Endodontics 2018 Initiatives Video – Non-profit
- Foundation for Endodontics 2018 Initiatives Video – Corporate Image
- Take a Glimpse Inside – Corporate Video for Annual Meeting
- Foundation FOCUS – Non-profit Publication
- Aae.org Redesign
- Aae.org Website
"This is a great way to benchmark ourselves against other creative organizations in the corporate and association industries," said AAE Executive Director Kenneth J. Widelka. "Congratulations and thank you to all of our staff and members who made this possible. These awards serve as visible recognition of taking an excellent idea and applying award-winning written and graphic concepts. These awards are encouraging indications of our success this year. We are very pleased at the recognition and plan more exciting, innovative work for next year."
MarCom is one of the oldest, largest and most prestigious creative competitions in the world. MarCom Awards honors excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity, hard work and generosity of industry professionals. MarCom has evolved into one of the largest, most-respected creative competitions in the world. Each year, about 6,000 print and digital entries are submitted from dozens of countries.