The AAE and the Continuing Education Committee are excited to launch a new and improved learning platform this month. Previously the Live Learning Center, Endo On Demand offers users more than just a name change. It offers a superior learning experience.
Continuing education is a key factor in transitioning from common practice to best practice. Endo On Demand makes learning and tracking progress seamless. Browse by content type, event and topic; and use the sort and search functions to find what you need fast.
Comprised of the same high-quality content you’ve come to appreciate from the specialty’s leading experts, you can now benefit from a better user experience from Endo On Demand. Improvements include:
- Improved Search Function — Search and sort features enable you to find what you need faster and explore what you’d like to learn with more ease!
- Session Previews — More comprehensive session previews with speakers’ bios are now available to help you choose the best session for your learning needs.
- More Relevant Content — When you update your personal preferences, the site will dynamically display recommended sessions and content that may be of interest.
- Access to Speaker Bios — Review speaker bios associated with each session.
- Mobile-Friendly Design — It’s easier than ever to learn on the go, from any device!
- Expanding Course Catalog — While past meeting sessions will continue to be available, watch for new content types coming to this platform in the near future.
Current 2017-2018 Live Learning Center subscribers now have access to the new Endo On Demand platform through the subscription end date of June 30, 2018. Simply log in for full access!
Nonsubscribers can get access in minutes by purchasing Endo On Demand through MyAAE.
Watch your inbox for additional information about this new platform coming soon!