There’s no time like the present to make sure you’re putting your best face forward on FindMyEndodontist.com, one of the biggest AAE member benefits. We recently made some significant improvements to this valued tool. Ultimately, we want to make it easier than ever for patients to find you — and for you to make sure your critical profile and practice information is up to date.
Improved Experience for Patients
The new directory was designed to be as user-friendly as possible for patients, especially when searching from their mobile device.
Improved Search Function for Patients
To meet patients’ complex needs, the new directory features dynamic search options that help patients find practitioners based on a variety of factors.
New Look & Feel
Attractive styling and clean design features more effectively showcase members’ personal and practice information to attract patients.
Optimized to Increase Patient Searches
More robust tracking and analytics, combined with improved integrations with the Worth Saving campaign and future public-focused campaigns, allow the AAE to increase traffic, searches and conversions to drive patients to see endodontists.
Four Steps to Put Your Best Profile Forward
Step One – Log In to MyAAE
Once you log in to your MyAAE Dashboard, you will see a purple call-out box guiding you to your new profile. Select the “Prepare New Directory Profile” button to get started!
Let patients get to know you by editing your personal information.
- Upload a photo. Remember, FindMyEndodontist.com is patient-facing, so make sure you put your best face forward with a professional, friendly photo.
- Write a bio.
- Showcase your professional affiliations.
Step Three – Update Your Practice Information
Tell patients more about your practice with these personalized fields.
- Provide an office email so that written inquiries sent through your FindMyEndodontist.com profile will be directed to the right inbox.
- Select which languages are spoken in your office.
- Note special office hours to help patients find you when it’s convenient to them.
- List payment options accepted at your practice.
- Manage up to five office addresses and phone numbers that will be included in the directory.
Step Four – Relax
Thank you for being proactive in updating your new FindMyEndodontist.com profile – you’re ready to go! You may return to your MyAAE Dashboard to make updates at any time. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your updated profile information to appear in the directory.