APICES 2018 is just around the corner! The meeting kicks off in Chicago on August 24, where the Resident and New Practitioner Committee will host 300 residents representing more than 50 programs from across the U.S. and Canada for a variety of educational and social activities. If you are registered, make sure you are prepared by visiting the APICES website, which has all program information as well as details about travel, special events and corporate supporters!
Rep Your Program at APICES 2018
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to represent your program and be a part of the energetic kick-off video featured during Friday’s welcome session.
Our goal is 100% participation; follow the instructions below to get involved!
- Film a 15- to 30-second video highlighting your program.
- Shoot your video in landscape (or horizontal) mode.
- Include a group greeting of “Hello from [Program Name].”
- Be creative as you show us around your campuses and clinics.
- No need to add music or transitions – we’ll take care of that!
- Submit your video in one of the following formats: MPEG-4 (MP4), MOV (QuickTime files) MPEG-2, AVCHD, DV, or HDV (High Definition Video).
Videos must be received by August 15.
Watch our sample video from AAE staff for inspiration!
We are Listening to You!
During the past four years, APICES has reached capacity in record timing and since 2016, it has been a major initiative of the Resident and New Practitioner Committee to accommodate more resident attendees at the meeting. As both the interest and demand have grown for the symposium, the committee has done its best to respond with the resources available. To create an environment for growth and new expansion, the committee is continuing to host APICES 2018 and future meetings in Chicago, home of the AAE. The larger venue and central location have allowed for the growth of corporate sponsorship opportunities and in turn allowed for the attendance of more residents. We hope to continue this growth in the future.