Terms & Conditions
All materials posted, with the exception of materials posted on the discussion forums, are of a proprietary nature and subject to copyrights owned by the American Association of Endodontists.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of the AAE appearing on this site may not be used by another party in any advertising or publicity or be used to indicate AAE sponsorship or affiliation with any service or product, without prior express written consent from the AAE.
With the exception of the Journal of Endodontics, AAE members who wish to use AAE publications for patient education purposes or practice promotion may do so without AAE’s prior written approval. This is a benefit of membership. The following language, however, must appear on the front page of each document distributed: Reprinted with permission of the AAE. Copyright © (year of first publication) American Association of Endodontists. All Rights Reserved.
Any uses by non-AAE members or uses by AAE members not detailed above require obtaining prior written permission from the AAE by submitting a Request to Reprint form. Please contact Helen Jameson, assistant executive director for professional affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form.
Requests to reprint Journal of Endodontics material should be directed to the Copyright Clearance Center: www.copyright.com.
Linking to pages within the AAE website may be done without prior notice or permission
The AAE website includes links to other sites. These links are provided as a service for members and visitors to the AAE website. The link does not imply endorsement or support of any materials on those websites. The AAE is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of, any external website.
Policy Regarding Use of Electronic Communication Systems
The AAE website is a service provided by the American Association of Endodontists. The AAE Policy Regarding Use of Electronic Communication Systems covers the use of this website, its discussion forums and email. The American Association of Endodontists will not monitor the website for compliance, but, if policy violations are reported, will consider appropriate responsive action including, but not limited to, limitation or elimination of Internet privileges. The American Association of Endodontists reserves the right to modify the following policy at any time:
- Members downloading information from the AAE website must assure that copyright ownership and reproduction rights are cleared before reproduction, retransmission or republication of that information. Materials that may be downloaded and copied for member use will be so indicated.
- The AAE website, either through the discussion forums or through email, may not be used to discuss the setting of professional fees or any other action that may violate the Sherman Antitrust Act or to post any material that in any way violates any state or federal law.
- Transmission of copyrighted, libelous, slanderous, offensive, obscene, or defamatory words or materials is strictly prohibited. If clinical information regarding patients is posted on the discussion forum, the identity of patients must not be revealed.
- Using the network to gain unauthorized access to the AAE computer system or network or attempting without authorization to circumvent data protection schemes or uncover security loopholes, including the creation of and/or running programs designed to identify security loopholes and/or decrypt intentionally secure data, is strictly prohibited.
- Flaming, spamming, or any other inappropriate or illegal use of email functions of the site is strictly prohibited.