1. License to Use Find My Endodontist
AAE grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable limited and revocable license to use Find My Endodontist for the purpose of finding an AAE member endodontist for you or for your family and/or acquaintances, to find certain information reported by AAE member endodontist such as office location, telephone number, office hours, payment options, and website and email addresses. In all events, your use of Find My Endodontist is subject to these Terms.
Neither Find My Endodontist nor any of its data, listings or other constituent elements may be downloaded, republished, resold or duplicated, in whole or in part, for commercial or any other purposes, or for purposes of compiling mailing lists or any other lists of endodontist. The use of Find My Endodontist to establish independent data files or compendiums of statistical information is prohibited.
Other than connecting to Find My Endodontist by http request using a web browser, you may not attempt to access AAE's or Find My Endodontist servers by any other means. In particular, you are prohibited from scraping, crawling, data-mining, or using any robot, spider, or other automatic device to send queries to the AAE's or Find My Endodontist servers. You may not use findmyendodontist.com or aae.org/patients/findmyendo to compile data or images for use by any commercial entity.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with Find My Endodontist or its associated software, hardware, and servers in any way. You agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of Find My Endodontist. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with Find My Endodontist.
You may not use Find My Endodontist or any information acquired from Find My Endodontist:
- to engage in activities that would violate applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including the laws, regulations, and ordinances of any jurisdiction from which you access Find My Endodontist; or
- to make any phone call or send any email or text message that does not comply with CAN-SPAM, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or any other applicable federal or state law. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for ensuring that telephone calls made or email or text messages sent using information obtained from Find My Endodontist are in compliance with CAN-SPAM, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, or all other applicable federal or state laws. Find My Endodontist does not scrub any phone numbers displayed on findmyendodontist.com or aae.org/patients/findmyendo through the National Do Not Call Registry or any other do-not- call registries.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties
Find My Endodontist is not a referral service, but only offers unverified information that may help you locate an endodontist. Although the AAE undertakes reasonable efforts to keep the information contained in Find My Endodontist accurate, the information is not guaranteed and no responsibility is assumed for errors or omissions, nor does the AAE in any way endorse the individuals or practices described in Find My Endodontist or the services they may provide. Find My Endodontist may provide links to a member's, or other, internet sites; you acknowledge that AAE has no responsibility or liability (directly or indirectly) for:
- the availability of such external sites or resources;
- any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources;
- any damage, loss, claim, or complaint (actual or alleged) caused by, arising from, or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource
In no event shall the AAE be liable to you, or to anyone else, for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any information on Find My Endodontist. Find My Endodontist is provided on an "as is" basis. In other words, your use of Find My Endodontist is solely at your own risk.
The AAE does not sponsor or endorse any particular products, services, or treatments that may be listed or referenced in the data posted by endodontists. AAE, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, AAE, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness, or timeliness, of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through Find My Endodontist.
The AAE has made the Find My Endodontist content available for your information and use. This information is not intended to replace or modify the dental or medical advice of your endodontist or physician. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific dental or medical condition. Please remember that the information and content on this website must be considered as an informational/educational service only and is not designed to replace a endodontist's or physician's independent judgment about the appropriateness of risks of a procedure or condition for a given patient.
3. Limitation of Liability
When using the Find My Endodontist feature, information may be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of AAE and its suppliers. Accordingly, AAE assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of Find My Endodontist.
AAE maintains a Privacy Notice describing its collection, retention, and use of information through AAE websites. This notice can be accessed at https://www.aae.org/privacy-policy/ and is incorporated herein by reference.
5. Your Indemnity to AAE