The mouth is a window to the overall health of the entire body. Whether you’re 8 or 80, keeping up with your oral health is crucial. Learn more from this oral health campaign featured in USA Today.
Education Secretary Besty DeVos compared her confirmation hearing to getting a root canal. Endodontist Dr. Fred Barnett corrects that misconception.
You wouldn’t take a car in for repairs or have work done on your home without understanding the problem and how it would be fixed. It’s even more important to know and understand your treatment options when it comes to your teeth.
The AAE recently learned that popular website HealthGrades.com, which pulls certifications from the medical specialties, does not include dental specialty board certification information on its site.
As the global leaders in advocating the value and quality of endodontics, the American Association of Endodontists supports a single standard of endodontic education and care to provide patients with the highest quality care with the best result-saving their natural teeth.
A new video from the AAE explains why endodontists should always be patients' first choice for root canal treatment to save their teeth.
For Root Canal Awareness Week, March 27 - April 2, the American Association of Endodontists is releasing two new videos to get patients up-to-speed on the realities of modern root canal treatment.
According to a recent survey by the American Association of Endodontists, 67 percent of Americans say fear of pain most concerns them about having root canal treatment. The AAE hopes to dispel these fears during its tenth anniversary celebration of Root Canal Awareness Week, March 27 - April 2.
The AAE partners with Dear Doctor to provide dental articles to the general public. Review the articles below to learn more about root canal treatment, saving teeth and endodontic specialists.
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Root Canal Treatment
- Accessory Root Canals
- Apicoectomy: A Surgical Option When Root Canal Treatment Fails
- Common Concerns About Root Canal Treatment
- Confusing Tooth Pain: Combined Root Canal and Gum Problems
- Laser-Assisted Root Canal Treatment
- Pulp Capping: A Procedure That May Help Save a Decayed Tooth
- Root Resorption
- Root Canal Safety
- Root Canal Treatment for Children's Teeth
- Root Canal Retreatment
- Root Canal Treatment: What You Need to Know
- Root Canal Treatment: How Long Will It Last?
- Save a Tooth or Get an Implant?
- Saving New Permanent Teeth After Injury
- Tooth Pain? Don't Wait!
- Trauma & Nerve Damage to Teeth
- Why See an Endodontist?