Benefits of Board Certification
Join the Community of Board-Certified Endodontists
Becoming a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics places you in a distinguished group of endodontists who have demonstrated exceptional knowledge and skill, dedication to continued professional growth, and a commitment to providing the highest quality of patient care. In fact, the practice of endodontics as a recognized specialty of the ADA is reliant upon individuals who achieve Board certification.
Though the Board certification process is challenging, it is a worthwhile and rewarding endeavor. Earning Board certification allows you to:
- Reach the highest level of education in endodontics.
- Understand and apply new research and literature to the practice of endodontics.
- Gain confidence in your clinical decision-making and treatment planning.
- Enhance your technique and patient care.
- Advance in your education or military career.
- Contribute to the reputation and vitality of the endodontic specialty.
Push yourself to be the best you can be — begin your Board certification journey today! Visit the Board Certification Process page for more information and to apply for future exam dates.