Foundation Reflects on Success in 2018
As 2018 comes to a close, the Foundation can’t help but reflect on all its successes and good fortune. Thanks to generous donors, the Foundation has been able to provide resources and funding in various forms to support endodontic research, education and access to care.
Take a look at a few of the great causes and initiatives the Foundation supported during the past 11 months:
- $100,000 awarded to University of the Pacific for an Endowed Faculty Matching Grant
- $100,489 in funding awarded for Spring 2018 Competitive Research Grants
- More than 1400 patients received care from Foundation volunteers and many others during four Henry Schein Cares Foundation International Outreach trips to Jamaica
- First-ever domestic outreach pilot program kicked off in partnership with Einstein Medical Center and Project HOME in Philadelphia
- Nearly $60,000 in Resident Research Grants are awarded to endodontic residents on a rolling deadline throughout the year.
- Annie Shrestha was named the 2018 Educator Fellow and will be awarded $250,000, over the next five-years, in recognition of her commitment to education.
In the final weeks of the year, the Foundation extends a heartfelt thank you to all its generous supporters who continually make the work of supporting endodontics enjoyable and fulfilling! December marks the halfway point of the Foundation’s annual campaign; the Foundation’s goal is to raise $1 million by the end of AAE19 in Montreal. Consider what this year has meant to you and how you can make a difference in the future of your specialty. Every contribution counts; visit foundation.aae.org/give to make a contribution today.