The goal of the Resident Expert Advisory Council (REACH) is to help the Foundation understand how it can better serve and engage a new generation of endodontists.
REACH is a great opportunity for residents to learn about organized dentistry and to develop their potential to become future leaders. The committee is composed of seven residents. An effort is made to select residents who represent a broad cross-section of the community with diversity in race, background, program-type, institution, and talents. Individuals are selected during the first year of their residency, and terms run from one AAE annual meeting to the next. Interested candidates may self-nominate.
Members are listed alphabetically along with their residency programs and graduation year.
- Morgan Celistan, Harvard University (2023)
- Daphne Chung, University of California at San Francisco (2023)
- Zakery James, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio (2023)
- Julia Kim, Tufts University (2023)
- Hanna Le, Southern Illinois University (2024)
- Corey Rollor, University of Maryland (2024)
- Jacob Simon, University of Connecticut (2024)