The goal of the Resident Expert Advisory Council (REACH) is to help the Foundation understand how it can better serve and engage a new generation of endodontists.
REACH is a great opportunity for residents to learn about organized dentistry and to develop their potential to become future leaders. The committee is composed of ten residents. An effort is made to select participants from each AAE district and individuals who represent a broad cross-section of the resident community. Members serve for two years. Nominations are solicited from the AAE and Foundation Boards and graduate program directors.
Members are listed aphabetically along with their residency programs and graduation year.
- Kelly Barbera, Tufts University (2020)
- Louis DeLuke, Boston University (2022)
- Ksenia Fedorova, University of British Columbia (2022)
- Christopher Hogden, Iowa University (2022)
- Estella Irelan, Univeristy of Tennessee Health Science Center (2022)
- Rachel Kalman, University of Connecticut (2021)
- Gordon Lai, University of the Pacific (2020)
- Yagnik Patel, University of Illinois at Chicago (2020)
- Kedy Shen, Temple University (2022)
- Kortnie Strother, University of Texas at Houston (2020)