Keep up on the latest information on the Foundation and its support of endodontics and our fundraising efforts. Learn more about the ways your support is ensuring the future of the specialty.
Your first stop for original content from the Foundation. Find interviews with prominent endodontists, op-eds from residents, and exclusive updates.
The AAE’s monthly member e-newsletter includes updates on activities and accomplishments of the Foundation. View the news feed below.
The Foundation's annual newsletter highlights how your support and Foundation efforts are advancing endodontics. For more information, feel free to browse through any of the past issues listed below.
Our programs are making the news. Read up on the latest efforts and initiatives as featured in noteworthy publications.
The Foundation has gone through a variety of changes, expansion and growth, but year-over-year, one thing remains the same, the need for contributions of time, talent and treasure to achieve its mission. The meaningful impact of the Foundation’s work is made possible through these contributions.
I was very fortunate last summer to be able to volunteer with the AAE Foundation in the Jamaican Outreach Program in partnership with Christian Dental Services. I’m going to share my experience today, but first a little back story for context.
Download the latest issue of the FOCUS SPRING 2018 —the Foundation for Endodontics annual publication devoted to news and initiative.
Looking for more information? Browse any of the past issues.
In the News
- New Service Provides Philly’s Homeless, Under-Served Community Free Dental Care - CBS Philly, April 2018
- Foundation for Endodontics Exceeds Fundraising Goal by Raising $1.48 M: 4 Things to Know - Becker's Dental Review, June 2017
- Foundation for Endodontics Exceeds Fundraising Goal - Dental Tribune, June 2017
- Endodontic Outreach to Jamaica is Expanding - Dental Tribune, April 2017
- Endodontists Initiate New Program to Aid Underserved in Jamaica - ADA News April 2017
- Outreach Program Coverage - University of Maryland School of Dentistry Website - March 2017