Keep up on the latest information on the Foundation and its support of endodontics and our fundraising efforts. Learn more about the ways your support is ensuring the future of the specialty.
Your first stop for original content from the Foundation. Find interviews with prominent endodontists, op-eds from residents, and exclusive updates.
The AAE’s monthly member e-newsletter includes updates on activities and accomplishments of the Foundation. View the news feed below.
The Foundation's annual newsletter highlights how your support and Foundation efforts are advancing endodontics. For more information, feel free to browse through any of the past issues listed below.
Our programs are making the news. Read up on the latest efforts and initiatives as featured in noteworthy publications.
The American Association of Endodontists (AAE) is announcing its officers of the Board of Directors for the 2021-2022 year during the annual meeting, AAE21. Alan S. Law, D.D.S., Ph.D., will serve as President. According to AAE’s April 2021 Communiqué feature, Dr. Law views his role with the AAE (and with his family, practice and academics)…
The following is everything you need to know about how we’re offering CE at AAE21 – and remember, if you miss portions of the meeting, you can always go back on-demand until May 31, 2021. Beginning April 21, 2021, CE verification codes and session evaluations for each session you’ve attended will be available. Select Claim CE…
Download the latest issue of FOCUS —the Foundation for Endodontics' annual publication devoted to news, honoring awardees, and staying connected with our supporters.
Looking for more information? Browse any of the past issues.
In the News
- New Service Provides Philly’s Homeless, Under-Served Community Free Dental Care - CBS Philly, April 2018
- Foundation for Endodontics Exceeds Fundraising Goal by Raising $1.48 M: 4 Things to Know - Becker's Dental Review, June 2017
- Foundation for Endodontics Exceeds Fundraising Goal - Dental Tribune, June 2017
- Endodontic Outreach to Jamaica is Expanding - Dental Tribune, April 2017
- Endodontists Initiate New Program to Aid Underserved in Jamaica - ADA News April 2017
- Outreach Program Coverage - University of Maryland School of Dentistry Website - March 2017