Foundation In the News
The Foundation is pleased to announce it exceeded its 2016-2017 fundraising goal of $1.45 million with a total of $1.48 in raised. This total is made up of new pledges, increased pledges, bequests, corporate pledges and individual gifts. The campaign ended with the culmination of AAE17 in New Orleans where trustees and volunteers all celebrated a job well done. Click to read more about the year's campaign success and some of the new pledges made to support the Foundation's mission.
Looking for more information? Read Foundation news releases and coverage below.
- Endodontic Outreach to Jamaica is Expanding - Dental Tribune, April 2017
- Endodontists Initiate New Program to Aid Underserved in Jamaica - ADA News April 2017
- Foundation for Endodontics Supports Charitable Care in Jamaica
- Outreach Program Coverage - University of Maryland School of Dentistry Website - March 2017
- Foundation for Endodontics Exceeds Fundraising Goal by Raising $1.48 M: 4 Things to Know - Becker's Dental Review, June 2017
- Foundation for Endodontics Exceeds Fundraising Goal - Dental Tribune, June 2017
- Foundation for Endodontics Wraps up Year by Exceeding Fundraising Goal - June 2017
- Findings on Clinical Trials and Studies Discussed by Investigators at University of North Carolina - Pharmacy Choice, June 2017
- Rutgers Endodontic Professor Named 2016 Foundation Fellow - October 2016
- Carestream Dental Renews Pledge to Support Endodontic Research and Education - January 2016
- AAE Foundation Awards Grants to Two Endodontic Programs -January 2016