While most traumatic dental injuries occur in children and teenagers, people of all ages can be affected. Such injuries can be the result of sports mishaps, automobile accidents or bad falls. No matter the cause, the type and severity of the injury will determine the treatment necessary. The AAE offers a number of products about the management of traumatic dental injuries to assist the dental team in providing quality patient care and reducing the risk of tooth loss.
- Recommended Guidelines of the AAE for the Treatment of Traumatic Dental Injuries
- Tooth-Saving Tips
- Use of Mouth Guards to Prevent Injury
- Guide to Clinical Endodontics
- Your Guide to Traumatic Dental Injuries (Patient Education Brochure)
- The Treatment of Traumatic Dental Injuries, ENDODONTICS: Colleagues for Excellence Summer 2014