Endo On Demand is a subscription-based distance learning platform that provides endodontists and other dental professionals with access to the most reliable online endodontic education. In addition to hosting a library of 600+ hours of content, Endo On Demand also offers a series of webinars through which participants can earn CE by viewing the live broadcast or by viewing archived recordings.
The AAE's Distance Learning Committee invites AAE members to submit a webinar presentation for consideration. Please review the criteria below for webinar presentation submissions.
- Active AAE member (Active, Active 1st, Active 2nd, Associate, Disabled Active, Educator, FDHS, International, Life or Retired).
- Expertise in one or more areas of interest that is/are pertinent to endodontics.
- Excellent speaking skills and well-received by meeting audiences, i.e. demonstrated by favorable feedback from recent AAE presentations based on evaluation reports, as well as reports from speaking at state and national meetings, if available.
- Invited to speak at recent AAE meetings/presentations, as well as state and national meetings.
- Share vision of the AAE, as it relates to the endodontic audience.
- Disclosure of all proprietary, financial or other personal interests. If speakers meet all criteria, disclosed conflict of interest information does not preclude a speaker from being approved as a recommended speaker.
- Publication in peer-reviewed dental periodicals, which does not need to be published on the proposed topic(s).
- Willing to post the recorded webinar to the Endo On Demand library.
Ready to apply to present an Endo On Demand webinar?
If you meet ALL of the above criteria and have a presentation to submit, simply complete the form below.