Abstract Submission Information and Guidelines
All submission and presentation information can be found in this downloadable Abstract Submission and Presentation Guidelines and FAQs.
AAE utilizes CadmiumCD to collect oral research, poster research and table clinic abstract submissions in preparation for the Annual Meeting. CadmiumCD is a fully integrated, web-based conference technology platform. Abstract for all three presentation types must be submitted through this online portal for consideration. Submitters are required to create an account and all tasks must be completed by the deadline before the submission can be reviewed. Tasks include uploading the abstract, biosketches, and other pertinent information.
Submissions are no longer being accepted at this time.
Important Dates & Information for Submission & Presentation at AAE23
- AAE23: May 3-6, 2023
- Abstract submission site opens: Monday, September 26, 2022
- Membership applications for presenters and co-presenters must be submitted by: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Abstract submission site closes: Friday, November 18, 2022
- When will I know if my abstract has been accepted? Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- When will I know what time I am presenting at AAE23? Oral Research presenters will be notified of their presentation time via email prior to the Annual Meeting. Presentations will take place on either Wednesday, May 3 or Thursday, May 4
- Poster Research and Table Clinic Presenters may begin set up: One hour before exhibit hall opens on Wednesday, May 3
- AAE Resident Award Winners will be notified: no later than the morning of Friday, May 6, via email.
- To claim your poster before the exhibit hall closes, you must pick it up: one hour before the exhibit hall closes on Friday, May 6