Get up to speed on the latest achievements of Worth Saving in this update video.
How it Got Started!
See how it all began with this informative Worth Saving introduction video!
As Seen In
Extra! Extra! AAE Featured on CNN.com and More!
Weeks after the AAE’s highly successful satellite media tour, the Association continues to make headlines , most recently on the phenomenon of cracked teeth amid COVID-19.
AAE President Dr. Alan H. Gluskin and AAE members Drs. Derek T. Peek and Avina K. Paranjpe were recently featured in articles from news sources like CNN, U.S. News & World Report, USA Today and more!
At a high-level overview, here's what to know:
- Traffic to findmyendodontist.com and other AAE webpages is continuing to trend upwards month over month and is up in year over year analysis.
- The AAE is experiencing improved click-through rates on some terms in the Search Engine Results Page. (What the user sees when they Google phrases or words like “tooth pain”.)
- Overall, the campaign has over-delivered by about 951K impressions!
- The display ads are doing well and are actually performing 48% better than our goal on click-through rate delivering ~1,700 clicks vs. the targeted ~700.
- The pay-per-click campaign is doing well with an increase in clicks. This is being driven by an almost 200% improvement in click through. The grant campaign is also doing well with an increase in impressions (5,900 over goal) and clicks (1,200 over goal).
“The Charles River Esplanade is one of four national landmarks in a contest started by the American Association of Endodontists in an effort to recognize the importance of natural preservation.”
“Percentage of millennials who ranked teeth as the No. 1 thing they would save or maintain about their body, compared to baby boomers' preference for saving their eyesight, according to a survey conducted by the American Association of Endodontists: 24”
The AAE produced professional videos to truly get into the spirit of what's "Worth Saving" and to get to know some other "savers" out there who work to save, preserve and revere something.
We all know endodontists specialize in saving teeth. But to truly get into the spirit of treasuring what's "Worth Saving", we wanted to get to know some other "savers" out there who work to save other things that are worth preserving and revering.
AAE Savers: Dr. Mohamed I Fayad Speaks With a Park Ranger
In this second installment of "Savers", our very own Dr. Mohamed I. Fayad speaks with Kathy Schneider, superintendent, Pullman National Monument, National Park Service.
Worth Saving Articles
Last week, we launched the second “Worth Saving” Landmarks Contest. This is your chance to vote at aae.org/landmarks for your favorite of these four landmarks:…Read More »
On Nov. 18, the AAE provided more than 50 endodontic treatments (namely root canals) to patients in need in the Boston area. The services were given in collaboration with the endodontics departments at all three Boston dental schools: Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Department of Endodontics; Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Division of Endodontics; and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Department of Endodontics.Read More »
Endodontist survey also finds majority unable to identify safest Halloween candies for teeth CHICAGO — Part of the fun of Halloween is being afraid –…Read More »
American Association of Endodontists’ Web Traffic Surges Since Debut of Worth Saving Awareness Campaign
CHICAGO – Traffic to the American Association of Endodontists’ (AAE) patient website aae.org/patients increased 41 percent since the launch of the Association’s “Worth Saving” campaign.…Read More »