Thank you for your interest in the Recommended Speakers List. Please review the Recommended Speakers List criteria prior to submitting an online form. This criteria will be used by the Continuing Education Committee and Board of Directors in reviewing your submission.
The CEC encourages recommended speakers to address the advantages of ethically based treatment planning and to include case assessment and referral tools. Whenever possible, emphasize that the standard of care in endodontic treatment is the same for a general dentist as it is for an endodontist. The CEC also encourages its recommended speakers return their completed attendee evaluations for speaking at meetings as a result of their inclusion on the AAE Recommended Speakers List.
Recommended Speakers List Criteria
- Active AAE member (Active, Active 1st, Active 2nd, Associate, Disabled Active, Educator, FDHS, International, Life or Retired).
- Expertise in one or more areas of interest that is/are pertinent to the general dentist.
- Excellent speaking skills and well-received by meeting audiences, i.e. demonstrated by favorable feedback from recent AAE presentations based on evaluation reports, as well as reports from speaking at state and national meetings, if available.
- Invited to speak at recent AAE meetings/presentations, as well as state and national meetings.
- Publications in peer-reviewed dental periodicals, which does not need to be published on the proposed topic(s).
- Share vision of the AAE, as it relates to the general dentist audience.
- Disclosure of all proprietary, financial or other personal interests. If speakers meet all criteria, disclosed conflict of interest information does not preclude a speaker from being approved as a recommended speaker.
Approved Recommended Speakers List Topics
- Differential Diagnosis
- Emergency Treatment
- Endodontic Surgery
- Endodontics and the Law
- Endodontics/Periodontal Interaction
- Endodontics Versus Single-Tooth Implants
- General Endodontic Knowledge
- General Endodontics
- Microbiology, Inflamation and Immunology
- Nonsurgical Endodontic Treatment—Retreatment
- Outcome Assessment—Success and Failure
- Performing Root-End Closure Procedures
- Pulp Capping
- Regenerative Endodontics
- Traumatic Injuries—Diagnosis and Treatment
Ready to apply to get listed as a speaker?
If you meet ALL of the above criteria and have a lecture on an approved topic, simply complete the form below.