About Find My Endodontist
Improved Experience for Patients
The new directory was designed to be as user-friendly as possible for patients, especially when searching from their mobile device.
Improved Search Function for Patients
To meet patients’ complex needs, the new directory features dynamic search options that help patients find practitioners based on a variety of factors.
New Look & Feel
Attractive styling and clean design features more effectively showcase members’ personal and practice information to attract patients.
Optimized to Increase Patient Searches
More robust tracking and analytics, combined with improved integrations with the Worth Saving campaign and future public-focused campaigns, allow the AAE to increase traffic, searches and conversions to drive patients to see endodontists.
Keep Your Profile Up to Date
The new FindMyEndodontist.com experience is now available to patients! Ensure you and your practice are well-represented by reviewing and updating your profile by following the steps below.
Step One – Log In to MyAAE
Once you log in to your MyAAE Dashboard, you will see a purple call-out box guiding you to your new profile. Select the “Prepare New Directory Profile” button to get started!
Step Two – Update Your Personal Information
Let patients get to know you by editing your personal information.
- Upload a photo. Remember, FindMyEndodontist.com is patient-facing, so make sure you put your best face forward with a professional, friendly photo.
- Write a bio.
- Showcase your professional affiliations.
Step Three – Update Your Practice Information
Tell patients more about your practice with these personalized fields.
- Provide an office email so that written inquiries sent through your FindMyEndodontist.com profile will be directed to the right inbox.
- Select which languages are spoken in your office.
- Note special office hours to help patients find you when it’s convenient to them.
- List payment options accepted at your practice.
- Manage up to five office addresses and phone numbers that will be included in the directory.
Step Four – Relax
Thank you for being proactive in updating your new FindMyEndodontist.com profile – you’re ready to go! You may return to your MyAAE Dashboard to make updates at any time. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your updated profile information to appear in the directory.
Who qualifies to be listed in the FindMyEndodontist.com directory?
AAE members who have completed an ADA-accredited advanced specialty program in endodontics, or the international equivalent, and are current Active, Educator, FDHS, International and qualifying Life members benefit from inclusion in the directory.
What are the profile picture requirements for the new directory?
Your directory photo is unique to your FindMyEndodontist.com profile and should be a patient-friendly, professional headshot. For best results, upload a JPG or JPEG file that is 1000 x 1500 pixels and a maximum of 1 MB in size.
What happens if I leave a field blank when updating my profile?
No problem! If you prefer to leave certain fields blank, they will not appear as a section on your profile.
What do I do if I prefer to not be included in the FindMyEndodontist.com directory?
If you do not wish to participate in Find My Endodontist, please follow these instructions to be removed from patient search results:
- Log in to your MyAAE Dashboard
- Select the “Prepare New Directory Profile” button
- Select “Edit Your Personal Information”
- Check the “Yes, Opt Me Out” box in the Opt Out section