About the Event
The American Association of Endodontists invites predoctoral endodontics directors to participate in an opportunity to focus on the pertinent issues affecting their role during these trying times.
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explore standards and structures for pre-doctoral endodontic education during/after the pandemic.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in the differences between educational programs with and without residencies.
- Implement competency measurement and assessment concepts for a COVID/post-COVID environment.
- Apply strategies to inspire endodontists to teach predoctoral endodontics.
- Use AAE resources to continue collaboration between endodontic educators.
This event is developed by the AAE Educational Affairs Committee.
Please note that this is an invite-only event. If you are a predoctoral endodontic director at a CODA-accredited institution and did not receive a save the date email, please contact AAE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees can earn up to 5 CE hours for attending the 2021 Educator Workshop. CE credit is awarded in full for attending the meeting. This meeting is in lecture and discussion format.
Friday, August 13, 2021: 5 CE Hours
Instructions for earning and claiming CE will be sent to attendees by email following the meeting.
The AAE is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider, a recognized provider in California (#2030), Florida (#PP0049). Programs of the AAE (#214682) are accepted by AGD for Fellowship/Mastership credit. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The AAE designates this activity for up to 5 continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ada.org/cerp.