Robert Salehrabi, D.D.S.
Dr. Salehrabi is associate professor of clinical endodontics at USC, and author of articles in the Journal of Endodontics, OOOOE, and other peer-reviewed journals. He is the recipient of the International Endodontic Federation Research Award. He has presented seminars and lectures for general dentists and endodontists nationally and internationally. Dr. Salehrabi was awarded the “Outstanding Teaching Award” by USC School of Dentistry in 2015.
10200 East Girard Ave., Suite A-205
Denver, CO 80231
Annual Endodontic Update
Topic: General Endodontic KnowledgeLearning Objectives:
- Describe the importance and details of endodontic diagnosis and case selection.
- List cases that should be referred vs. cases that could be addressed in a GP setting.
- Discuss the latest endodontic innovations and how they impact the long-term success of the endodontic therapy.
- Outcome assessment & what is affecting treatment outcomes?
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Rational, evidence-based case selection
- Endo-perio interrelationship
- Procedural errors and their prevention
- Diagnosis of cracked teeth and treatment options
- Endodontic retreatment vs. implants—when, where and how to decide
- Dentin replacement materials and their applications in complex cases
- Restoring endodontically treated teeth with bonded core composites
This seminar can be tailored to be half-day (3 CE) course lecture or a full-day (7 CE) course lecture.
Dr. Salehrabi has the following proprietary, financial and/or personal interests pertaining to his presentation.