March 1-2, 2019 | Chicago
The AAE is excited to introduce the 2019 Leadership Development Program. This event is aimed at giving the organization’s newer members leadership skills and opportunities for engagement as well as allowing the AAE to identify and energize potential future leaders. This program will take place in Chicago on March 1-2, 2019. The 2019 Leadership Development Program will include 10 participants, one from each of the AAE’s seven districts, plus three at large participants.
The 2019 program will focus on the following goals:
• Provide emerging leaders with encouragement to engage with the AAE at various levels
• Provide participants with skills to enhance their leadership potential
• Provide participants with continuing opportunities for skills-building and involvement with the AAE following the conference
Commitments by participants:
• Attend the one-day conference: starts evening of Friday, March 1 and goes all day Saturday, March 2.
• Keep in contact with assigned mentor throughout the year following the program.
• Participate in activities and opportunities for engagement with the AAE – this may include online webinars, opportunities to connect with fellow endodontists, volunteer, or share your opinions and expertise with the association.
All travel, meals and accommodations for participants will be provided by the AAE. Applications will be accepted starting August 15, 2018 to October 15, 2018. To be considered, applicants must be an AAE member and an endodontist in the United States who has been practicing endodontics 10 years or less.
Questions? Contact LDP@aae.org.