FindMyEndodontist.com is one of the biggest AAE member benefits, and we have been hard at work making significant improvements to this valued tool. Ultimately, we are aiming to make it easier than ever for patients to find you — and for you to make sure your critical profile and practice information is up to date.
So we’re making you aware of this exciting impending change — and we’re here to make it work for you! Ensure your profile is robust and easy to find by staying tuned for specific instructions regarding the upcoming update.
What Can I Look Forward To on the New and Improved FindMyEndodontist.com?
- Improved user experience for patients
- Mobile-first experience
- More effectively showcased member profiles and practice(s)
- Increased traffic, searches, and conversions to drive patients to endodontists
- Improved tracking and analytics
- A framework for continued improvements
- Improved integration with Worth Saving campaign and future public focused campaigns
How Can I Make Sure My Profile is Up to Date?
Watch your inbox for more information as we get closer to rolling out this update. We will be emailing important steps and details regarding how to optimize your profile as we near our launch date. Watch your mailbox as well for continued communications about the changes taking place.
The Find My Endodontist update will be one of the most important AAE releases in 2021. We’re with you all the way, and will keep you apprised every step of the way on this important endeavor!