The AAE has professional patient education videos you can share with patients and referring dentists. The videos are located on our website and on our YouTube page. Link the videos to your practice website, share them on your Facebook page and show them to patients and colleagues.
- Endodontists: the Specialists of Saving Teeth - Learn how endodontists' advanced training, specialized techniques and superior technologies mean you get the highest quality care.
- Root Canals Aren't What They Used to Be - It’s not your grandfather’s root canal! Just like technology changes, so has root canal treatment.
- Get Up To Speed on Today’s Root Canal - Learn how endodontists, the specialists in saving teeth, use advanced technology and expert training to reinvent modern root canal treatment.
- Root Canal Treatment Step by Step is an animated video demonstrating what happens during a root canal procedure while highlighting endodontists as the specialists in saving teeth.
- Root Canal Retreatment Explained also is animated and explains why a second root canal treatment is sometimes needed to save a tooth.
- Understanding Cracked Tooth Symptoms and Treatment is an animated video explaining common types of cracked teeth and encourages patients to see an endodontist for evaluation and treatment.
- Endodontic Surgery explains how endodontists perform surgery to treat an infection or abscess.
- Root Canal Safety dispels myths about root canal treatment and explains how endodontists perform millions of safe, effective treatments every year.
- Endodontists Put Root Canal Patients at Ease is a patient-focused video to help dispel the myths and unnecessary fears of root canals. It features interviews with patients and their endodontists.
- Partners in Patient Care helps build the partnership between endodontists and general dentists by explaining why general dentists refer their patients to endodontists.