AAE19: Know Before You Go!
AAE19 is just ONE WEEK away! Here’s a checklist to make sure you’re on track for the meeting.
- Passport: We encourage you to review these helpful tips about entry requirements, cell phone use, currency and more, from our friends at Tourisme Montréal. We also urge attendees to review important passport and visa information.
- Mobile App: Download the mobile app to access the schedule, session descriptions and speakers’ bios; view handouts and take notes; message fellow attendees; and get notifications on changes and announcements. Find and download the app by searching AAE Meetings in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Then select AAE19 from the events listing. Use your AAE credentials to log in.
- Registration and Information: The Registration and Information desks will be available during the following days and times:
- Tuesday: 1-6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Housing: Please contact your hotel directly for any changes or cancellations. AAE’s official hotels are:
- Online CE Verification Process: Follow these simple steps to log your CE hours:
- Record the CE verification number announced at the conclusion of each session.
- Go to aae.org/CEcredit or select “Enter CE” from the mobile app.
- Log in with your AAE username and password.
- Search for the session you attended.
- Enter the corresponding CE verification number and complete a session evaluation.
- Instantly download, print or save your CE letter.
- The website will remain open until April 26, 2019. After that date, contact the AAE at email@example.com, or by calling 800-872-3636 (U.S., Canada, Mexico) or 312-266-7255.
- Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Wednesday, April 10: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, April 11: 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 12: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Be sure to visit the meeting website to browse our packed schedule of special events so you don’t miss a beat! A bientôt!